Friday, September 23, 2011

A post of photos!

Sometimes as a blogger I can be lazy. Surprise surprise! Notice I didn't post yesterday? Didn't think so. 
Well, it's really not being lazy today but I pulled off a bunch of photos of the girls and mom and decided to post those instead of a bunch of crazy text!  Enjoy!

Our beautiful model

Never safe from the camera, not even during lunch time!

When we go on shoots, my beautiful ladies serve as the best standins. :)

Toooooo cute

They totally love each other, even though I doesn't know what's going on sometimes...

Our other 3 children


The girls love it when momma reads to them 

Hiking. Note to self, WEAR the girls, don't try to push 'em in the stroller

Chillin' at the park while mom shoots!

Flyin' high!

Perfection

"Phone? Dada phone?!"

Strollin' in style.

Much love!
-marc

2 comments:

  1. I love them Marc! Looking forward to Sunday :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 things:
    1) totally noticed no blog yesterday ;)
    2) love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete