Just when we thought it could get any better, Z & I got invited to have dinner with the girls! I tagged along to supervise and make sure things didn't get out of hand, but all the girls friends were there! Mmm buddy, it was some good Thai food too! :)
So you thought we did Gymnastics Friday, huh? Or you try to call me out on NOT making my wife a home cooked meal Thursday evening, huh? ;) Well here's a little secret... Sometimes these blogs are scheduled well in advance to make my parenting & blogging life easy.
Nerd meets parent. Bring it on technology. Now excuse me, we have a birthday party to get ready to attend.
Cheers,
-marc
P.S. - Like the blog? Like our Blackwell Photography Facebook page too. It's one of the best ways to keep up with what we're doing in the photography world! If you haven't already, help a brotha out and show some love. Or schedule a shoot, I don't mind either way.
No comments:
Post a Comment