Last night was the last game of the kickball seasons. Some friends of mine asked me to join their team this season and we … well, we weren't very good. But we had a lot of team spirit, and always had fun at every game so that's all that matters - right? (Right Brett?) Heck, I don't even know our team's name!
The sky was insane last night too, which is always fun when you're playing in the big open park.
Tonight is the last night the little Z is one! Crazy, huh? It's hard to believe but tomorrow we'll be throwing one heck of a disco dance party. Watch out for a blog of epic proportions from her party.
I just edited one of these photos (only a simple crop) via an online program call Picnic! That's pretty dang neat. I've seen that program around but never used it. Very cool. How do you all like the albums on blogger now? Don't know what I'm talking about? Click on one of the pictures above and you get a cool Google+ styled album viewer. Pretty sweet!
Alright, time to get ready for the party!
Cheers,
-marc
The sky was insane last night too, which is always fun when you're playing in the big open park.
Tonight is the last night the little Z is one! Crazy, huh? It's hard to believe but tomorrow we'll be throwing one heck of a disco dance party. Watch out for a blog of epic proportions from her party.
I just edited one of these photos (only a simple crop) via an online program call Picnic! That's pretty dang neat. I've seen that program around but never used it. Very cool. How do you all like the albums on blogger now? Don't know what I'm talking about? Click on one of the pictures above and you get a cool Google+ styled album viewer. Pretty sweet!
Alright, time to get ready for the party!
Cheers,
-marc

Of course we had fun except that one game where we almost won and someone dropped the ball to let the other team win!
ReplyDelete