Monday, September 12, 2011

Kids' Birthday Parties!

Kid's birthday parties are a lot of fun. Tons of 2 and 3 year olds running around hyped up on cake and sugar, what's not to love?

This weekend we went to a birthday party for one of Z's friends, T. T's mom actually invited me to a "mommy group", which is an entirely other blog post. Anyway, it was T's 2nd birthday and there were probably 20 kiddos running around. And get this ... I was the only dad?! I mean - cool, yeah don't get me wrong. I was wearing my chest hair shirt and everything, but where were the other dads? It's not like the invite said "NO DADS!", or "Girls Only!". But, like usual, it was fun to play w/ Zoe and the bunnies so we just kinda kept to ourselves.

Stacey was there too, so we had a great time. 

Now it's time to go out on a much needed date with the beautiful wife. Which reminds me, I need to write a blog post about babysitting! Ohhh so much to say about babysitting.

We hope you're having a great weekend!

Much love!
-marc

p.s. since I posted this (On Friday) we attended ANOTHER grand party for a 2 year old and planned more of Z's! Hard to believe her 2nd year b-day is right around the corner!

p.s.s. I won't bug you too much with Blackwell Photography on here, but we just launched a great deal for actors today on Actor Q. Check it out and tell your friends in the Los Angeles area! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Hi marc, I like to read your blogs, I think you had great time in birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had my 1 year old boy's first party last weekend--cowboy themed! If people are looking for giftbag ideas, use cheap bandanas to wrap up the favors...or use bandanas as napkins stuffed in mason jars with each guest's silverware. We didn't get that fancy, but here are the pics..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you had an awesome party.This blg is really inspiring for parents who wants to throw party for their kids like this,,great work!!

    ReplyDelete