Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zoe Sites A Celebrity!!


A lot to catch up on in the past 24 hours!  :)  Yesterday, Stacey and I purchased our first vehicle!  We got a Toyota Highlander, and it's sick!  We both love it, and love the fact that it's super safe and super reliable!  We're very excited and blessed and our family is just gettin' better every day!

It was fun to buy a car with Stacey.  She's so good with money, and bills, and payments ... blah, all the stuff I loathe!  So after many months of looking at cars, discussing our options and staring at different cars, we signed the papers and walked away with a set of keys to our awesome black leather seated beast of an SUV.  :)

We decided to have a little picnic in the park today, (I think it was so I'd have to come pick Stacey up in the new ride) but none-the-less it was fun!  :)  We put a blanket down, played with Zoe-Toes and ate some veggies and sammiches.  Gotta love getting outside in the warm sunshine.  It's 70 degrees right now!  Beautiful in Southern California.  I love this photo of Stacey and Zoe too, so retro and old school.

While we were at the park, we had a celebrity siting.  Drew Seeley, the infamous, was out running!  :)  It was funny to run into him ... no pun intended ... haha.  Great guy.  Great friend.  Boom.  That's all.

Have a good one!  (Is it Friday yet?)

Peace,
-marc

3 comments:

  1. Love the car.. stace sent pics! What a great shot of your girls!! Cute necklace Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20:03

    I am so proud of you guys, great job!! Now you can drive to Texas, OK, MO, or wherever and I am sure the snowboard fits just fine. Love to all.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21:20

    Does that Highlander have a navigation system?If so program Ft Worth Texas into it and just Drive on over real soon. Congrats and Love to all. PaPa G

    ReplyDelete