Marc Blackwell's Personal Blog.
she's looking so big... and precious of course! I love you and miss you Zoe - Aunt Suzy
She is adorible! You should bring her at least one day to camp this year!
She is SO cute. Perhaps one day I will get to meet her!
Shes gorgeous, just like her parents. Look at that smile!
Great shoot, and cute...
I love these photos!Great job Marc.I have the one that she is smiling in as my desk top background.
she's looking so big... and precious of course!
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you Zoe - Aunt Suzy
She is adorible! You should bring her at least one day to camp this year!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO cute. Perhaps one day I will get to meet her!
ReplyDeleteShes gorgeous, just like her parents. Look at that smile!
ReplyDeleteGreat shoot, and cute...
ReplyDeleteI love these photos!Great job Marc.I have the one that she is smiling in as my desk top background.
ReplyDelete