I have taken the tough responsibilty to "guest blog" for Marc today, as he is out making our family of 3 some dough... :)
I will tell you, a day of being mommy alone is not easy (so let's give Marc some major points, for playing this role daily!).... the day begun waking up at a BRIGHT and EARLY 9:00am for us... we dropped daddy off to work, and we headed over to our favorite spot for coffee, Ciao. Zoe and I shared some tea (she had milk) and breakfast, while Zoe smiled at all of her fans admiring her. She is quite the popular one, and LOVES the attention.
After a morning of tea and breakfast we headed on over to the local Target. Daddy is very happy anytime he is not "welcome" at Target, today was girls day!
We shopped, and shopped picking up only the necessities, and of course a few non necessities... and always a "sussy" (surprise) for daddy. Our main reason for a visit to target was to pick up a birthday gift for Zoe to take to her friend Aubrey on her 3rd birthday! This was Zoe's first birthday party to be invited to, and attend.
We then headed to Chuck-y-Cheese's for pizza, games, friends, and birthday fun! Zoe was once again a smiley happy, loving baby and had so much fun at her first birthday party! She got a sand bucket full of goodies for herself, including sunglasses, a jump rope, some necklaces, and graham crackers.
No pizza for Zoe this time, but I am sure she will be attending many more parties to come...
I will leave you with a few photos of Zoe at the party.
(if you're still reading this far I am impressed, and Marc will thank you for following in his absence.)
We are sending our love from Sherman Oaks, California to you and your family on this lovely Sunday evening. enjoy the last little bit of the weekend.
Cheers!




I love the post from Mommy today, she did a great job while Daddy worked. Zoe is so cute in the pic with all the necklaces, I am sure she loves her pic taken just like her Mommy did at that age. Love to sll,
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
LOVE Grandma