What'd we get? I'm saving that surprise for tomorrow. Gotta build the suspense! There's even a VIDEO! Ohhhhhh boy!
We highly recommend if you live in LA and have a little munchkin to buy things for, check out Wear It Once, Wear It Twice. They're a great shop with kind earthed owners and workers. They were very helpful and friendly and reasonably priced! I'm going to post a picture of the postcard because I'm too lazy to scan it. ;) Tell 'em the Blackwell's sent ya! Haha... I'm such a dork.
We hope you're having a great weekend! Even if you're in the midwest and snowed in, we're enjoying a beautiful sunny, 62 degree day and thinking about you.
Much love!
-marc

how fun!! Aunt Suzy LOVES bargain shopping! Do they have boys size 5T? Glad y'all are having a fun weekend! We had a fun day playing in the snow! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete