I'm getting the hang of this. I already had the hang of it, but that was when Stacey was always by my side, my partner in crime. 4 hands are better than 2, but when you only have two you have to be on top of your game.Stacey jokes that I'm the "bottle master" at our house. I'm always making bottles, cleaning bottles, preparing, finding, and making sure we have enough bottles for whatever we are going to do. On top of that now, I'm dressing, cleaning, wiping and playing alllll day long. I went to the beach around Venice yesterday with Jacob and that was a trip. Not only on top of all my own responsibilities, like making sure the car is full of gas, safe and ready to roll, I need to make sure I have enough cash, diapers and stuff to ensure Zoe Toe's happiness and well being. I was just getting used to taking care of my self, now I hafta worry about another little human being too! It's nuts, and something I hope I get better at.
But this girl loves the camera! I'm posting a video where Jacob and I were trying to get her to smile. She was totally laughing before I started filming and then stopped when I hit record. But the video is still cute so I'm showing you all. I was taking pictures out the window yesterday while Jacob was driving an ZB kept pulling on the string trying to see what I was taking. That explains today's photo, btw.
Stacey is doing well. It's been a hard week, but she is transitioning well. We're both completely different people now that we have a child and this week has been a big change for us as well. But like all change in our lives, we're handling it like pros and trying to figure out how we can be better people for it.
Have a great day!
Peace,
-marc
p.s. - I know that a couple posts ago I stated that Zoe was 15 weeks. My wife corrected me that evening, it's actually 14 weeks. But she will be 15 weeks tomorrow (Friday!)
No comments:
Post a Comment