Monday, January 25, 2010
Zoe Flips Over!
Now I really feel like a daddy blogger. I'm uploading a video of my daughter flipping from her back to her belly. It's a small accomplishment, but a newly learned trick and one she likes to do often now. Sometimes the small stuff is the biggest. Especially with a baby. We read online that babies who are 4 months old are really interested in what they can do, and are often quiet proud of things ... like flipping over!
Muchos Gracias to my bonita senorita for guest blogging yesterday. I think she did great, don't you? I think it also inspired her to blog on her own blog, Life, Happiness, Peace. Awakening Bliss. Be sure to check out her 4 month photos of Zoe, as if you couldn't get enough. :)
Well, we have a busy week of this and that.
Labels:
accomplishments,
flipping over,
youtube,
Zoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG..that was the cutest thing! You're right, it's about the small stuff! Just think, she could have done that first at a sitter's..and you would have missed it!!!
ReplyDeleteZoe! you go girl.
ReplyDeleteSOO precious!!! Good job Zoe, you're so good at that!!
ReplyDeleteThat video is so cute! Your daughter is so precious- congrats to you and your wife :)
ReplyDelete