Monday, January 18, 2010

Venice Is Floating


This morning after Z and I dropped Mom off at work, amidst the rain, we traveled Venice, California.  Zoe's Uncle Anton lives out here by the Sea and we came to work. 

It's pouring outside.  Usually it never rains in L.A., but today it's raining hard consistantly.  But who cares about the weather? 

This is a cool mural I pass by when I come to Venice.  It's ... incomplete, I think?  And it has been for years.   But I love the colors, the white and what's going on in the painting.  I hope it never gets finished.

And not to disappoint, here's a photo of Zoe in her clothes basket!   We did 6 or 8 loads of laundry this weekend.  Crazy, huh?  Not in our house! 

Well, I know it's time to close this blog when all I've talked about is the weather and doing laundry.  Does that make me a true Mr. Mom?  "The weather, blah, blah, blah and the laundry, blah, blah, blah"...

OK.  I'm done.

Peace,
-marc

p.s. did you know that Venice, CA is where my lovely wife and I spent our honeymoon?  Baby...I promise one day real soon we'll go on a proper honeymoon to Europe.  :)  Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous19:01

    Mr Mom,
    I love the picture of Zoe and reading about the two of you bonding. The bond between father and daughter is a special one. Love to all Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08:55

    Venice is magical, as fun as Europe can be... you wont find a better collection of unique characters anywhere in the world like you will in Venice-

    Good choice for a honeymoon, if you already live next to paradise... why go anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed anonymous. :)

    ReplyDelete