Sunday, February 07, 2010

Zoe Had A Babysitter - Twice Yesterday!

Yesterday was a busy day for the California Blackwells.  It's a few minutes before the Super Bowl starts, and while I really care less about football, I want to make this quick so I can enjoy my Sunday with my friends.  Not that writing a blog isn't enjoyable ... but I don't want to be on the computer today.  ;)

No apologies for not writing the past couple days either.  It's a blog - that's the wonderful thing.  I can write,  or not write, whenever I want!  So take that!

Naw, it's just been a really busy week.  And yesterday topped off the busy-ness. 

To start off the day Mama Stacey got her hair did at an awesome salon in Hollywood at 8:30 in the morning! SOOO early!  But Hollywood that early is really cool, so Zoe and I walked around and got coffee and checked out the sites and peeps.  The Hair Artists' name is Laura Leon and Stacey would recommend her to you if you she ever got the chance.  Just ask Stacey for more details!

We also went to see one of our friend, Melissa Janneth, perform in Tustin, CA yesterday.  Melissa, who's website RLP completed this past week, was a stand alone performer yesterday in the Knights on the Radio, Foothill High School production.  Her voice was very mature and she knew how to keep attention not only by her voice.  She's a beautiful up and coming star with a good head on her shoulders and an amazing talent.  Check her out! Her mom watched Zoe for a couple hours while we checked out the show!  Thanks Patty!

After we picked Zoey Boey up from her first babysitter we headed back to the valley, then back to Hollywood where we dropped her off at our friends A & J.  After giving them thorough instructions ;) we headed to the ACME Theater in H-Wood to see Miss Amy Paffrath.  She owned the stage and made laugh my little flat tush off.  Very cool and exciting to see her on stage like that.  Good work Aims!

And now we're at M & M's.  Well, Mama B is out gettin' groceries and M and I are chillin' before the festivities begin.  I hope you enjoy your Sunday and are gearing up for another busy and productive week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment