Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 Dudes, 3 Babies

Yesterday Zoe and I had coffee with a friends of ours, Rudy and his beautiful twin girls.  We went to to this great coffee shop, Cafe Bolivar in Venice.  It was a fun rainy day, with perfect opportunities for some cool videos.  Of which I'm posting now:




We fit 3 car seats in the back of Rudy's car.  Amazing.  And hilarious, we kept wondering with the reality TV cameras were gonna come out.





Sometimes you gotta sound like a complete idiot to make these little ladies laugh, but when they do crack a smile you don't care WHAT you sound like.

We're doing good...it's 61 degrees and sunny.  Sure glad we're not on the East Coast!  :)

Have a good one!
-marc

2 comments:

  1. I think the babies are adorble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute! i love you Zoe :)

    ReplyDelete