Monday, February 15, 2010
Zoe Gets A Tattoo!
Yesterday, Valentine's Day, every husbands favorite day, Stacey and I decided to get the tattoos we've been wanting for a while.
It was a beautiful day, one we needed not by the creators of Hallmark, but one we enjoyed just as much.
I don't wanna get too mushy, and you all know anyway, but I am so thankful to have found Stacey. She's the love of my life. I do not know what I would do without her. She helps me daily - she makes me the man I am. She is love and beauty and art.
I woulda posted this yesterday but ... hehe ... it was valentine's day.
Peace out,
-marc
p.s. Zoe Toes didn't really get a tattoo. We thought about it. A little "ZMB" on her bum, how cool would've that been? :)
Labels:
Tattoo,
Valentine's Day,
Zoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love them! Cool video too!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet! And I LOVE that blanket...where did you get it? ;-)
ReplyDelete