After a full weekend with a old friend in town I'm on my couch listening to NPR's Morning Edition. I realize that it's October 10th making me really late on putting up last month's photos. Apologies but I don't think you'll be disappointed.
I feel however the need to somehow explain this month's collection. After being in LA for over 2 months and sorta drowning in the sea of other photographers out here I realize I have a long, long photography journey ahead of me. It's like I just picked up a camera for the first time. I've been humbled as an artist which is an awesome sensation. I am exposed to so much good photography out here that mine (to me) looks like crap. And that's ok. Because that makes me push to try to take EVERY photo a good photo. No more excuses or laziness. It's time to invest a little, learn a little more, and push a lot more.
So this month is that "experimentation". There's 88 photos this month. That's a lot. Expect more next month. It's the only way I'm going to get better. But it's a fun journey because you'll get to see Cali as I see it.
So, without further ado and yet again avoiding the task of writing what's going on and just posting pictures instead here's September's Photos.
Picasa's Web Albums are great and eventually I would like to incorporate them more into my site. For now, check out the pictures there. As always however, they will be in my Galleries and you can check them out here.
Alright, I'm going back to bed.
-marc

Those are some great pictures Marc! To one who is not a photographer, I think they look really good. :-) Anyway keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more pictures. :-)
ReplyDelete