Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday

It's Friday. Thank Whoever you believe in, right? And after a slow, semi-boring lonely week I'm looking forward to the same for the weekend. I've gotten into comic books lately and they along with drawing give me plenty to keep my mind occupied.

My camera is in Springfield. Oops. But it's fixed, so that's good.

I thought I had a lot to write...something to say maybe - but nope. And I have to travel on the already busy but crazy busy cuz it's Friday Freeways. I'm in Covina California this week and next. Not as nice as Orange County or Encinitas, but it's still CA so it's all good. Plus I stole a bunch of my roommates CDs to the drive isn't that bad either.

Have a good weekend, I'll write more when I have more to say.

Peace,
-marc

1 comment:

  1. Yup good old Friday!
    It's Monday now and all i am doing is exploring Los Angeles!
    It's stunning.... breath taking!

    All i want to say Marc is your photos are awesome and totally capture emotion! i love it!
    Thanks for sharing!

    OO and Marc if you go on AIM any time soon please will you unblock me if you have because i have a feeling you have blocked me!
    My AIM is xoxdan13ll3


    Anyways fantastic work! your really inspiring!

    Danielle <33

    ReplyDelete