When I married my wife, I gained a mother who is one of the strongest, most positive, happy inspiring women I've ever met.
If there's such a thing as "heaven sent", this woman is it. I lost a mother, but gained her.
Last week she had her leg amputated! I know - what?! Since she was born her leg had been giving her problems, so this is actually a very positive change! She'll be fitted with a prosthetic leg soon and will be able to walk and get around better than before.
We're hoping for a speedy rehabilitation and are sending positive thoughts her way even more so than normal. :)
Love you Grandma!
-marc
If there's such a thing as "heaven sent", this woman is it. I lost a mother, but gained her.
Last week she had her leg amputated! I know - what?! Since she was born her leg had been giving her problems, so this is actually a very positive change! She'll be fitted with a prosthetic leg soon and will be able to walk and get around better than before.
We're hoping for a speedy rehabilitation and are sending positive thoughts her way even more so than normal. :)
Love you Grandma!
-marc


No comments:
Post a Comment