Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Mornin' Singin'!

On YouTube I titled this video as "Sunday Morning Singing" - here, I feel a little more Missouri-ish, so I took off the g's.  "Mornin' Singin'" ... with a twang, is how that should be read.

Lately we've been graced by the musical talents of our to the day 7 month old child.  It doesn't matter if it's Michael Jackson on the big stereo or the blender, Zoe loves to sing along.  Right now she's actually sleeping through High School Musical 1, her first introduction to her Uncle's big screen musical debut.  I think I slept through it the first time I was forced to watch it too ...  ANYWAY - We're getting distracted.  This video basically speaks for itself, and where it doesn't I added text.  So enjoy! 



Happy 7 month Birth Day Zoe Marcia Blackwell!  Mom and Dad love you very much!  :)

Peace,
-marc

2 video posts in as many days?  What's going on?!  Stay tuned ladies and gents - our baby girl is growing up quicker than I can blog.  She's already gotten an iPhone, crawls around the house, and does basic arithmetic.  (Have I used the arithmetic joke here before?  I use it all the time...) ;)

2 comments:

  1. Happy 7 months Zoe. Grandpa Gregg loves you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe - if you ever want to learn how to sing, it's best to let Uncle Blake show you how.

    ReplyDelete