Thanks for sharing! I can tell that the teeth are starting with the way the tongue is working the in and out game. She's one busy lady, multi-tasking all the way! I think she's going to be ahead of the game, since she's doing the crab crawl style of crawling, she'll be walking sooner than most. The crying did freak out my 3 dogs though, they tried to come through the screen to rescue her. Keep the pics coming, I enjoy watching her grow. And the shirt is priceless, especially since you guys are or are about to go through the whole teething process. Hopefully you all won't go through too much lack of sleep.
Thanks for sharing! I can tell that the teeth are starting with the way the tongue is working the in and out game. She's one busy lady, multi-tasking all the way! I think she's going to be ahead of the game, since she's doing the crab crawl style of crawling, she'll be walking sooner than most. The crying did freak out my 3 dogs though, they tried to come through the screen to rescue her. Keep the pics coming, I enjoy watching her grow. And the shirt is priceless, especially since you guys are or are about to go through the whole teething process. Hopefully you all won't go through too much lack of sleep.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the video. its priceless to be able to watch her grow and change this way. Thank goodness for computers and skype
ReplyDelete