I go to Blogger.com a couple times a day and sometimes I actually write something and publish it to the world. But usually I just close the browser and forget about it.
So, I feel that you are great, and that I miss you, and I miss hanging out with you and the sense of humour that nobody in the world can pull off, but you. :)
And I feel that you should email me and update me on The Greatness of the Marc. fairliberator@gmail.com
that's the most awesome blog entry i've ever read! you rock dude!
ReplyDeleteSo, I feel that you are great, and that I miss you, and I miss hanging out with you and the sense of humour that nobody in the world can pull off, but you. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I feel that you should email me and update me on The Greatness of the Marc. fairliberator@gmail.com
By the way, FairLiberator = Jenny Lynn Pettenger, from KHS...
ReplyDelete