As the days turn into weeks so do the days of our lives...
Random good memories of Mom: She used to make our lunches every single day from kindergarten til' Graduation day. Crazy, huh? For Dad, Todd, Blake and I. That's 4 brown paper bag PB&J's, chips, cookies and milk money specials for over 20 years. Another funny thing is that she would make us keep the brown paper sacks and re-use them for a week until we got a fresh bag.
So Panera Bread is ... well ... still Panera Bread. And humbling was definitely the right word to use. With a stinky ball-cap, green apron and stained Panera shirt I humbly serve rich folk their over-priced food with a smile. Ah...panerea. How I can't wait to leave you. Again.
And another random-random. I HATE those stupid ear-piece cell phone mechanisms. Are you SERIOUS? I usually don't swear on my blog because Blake reads it but com'n people...you look like dumbasses. I had a lady come in today and I was almost willing to get fired only to reach across the counter and slap her head so hard that the thing would fly across the restaurant and break into a million tiny pieces. And even then I don't think that would be worth firing me over because I was doing society a favor. I mean seriously, who is so important that you have to have an ear piece attatched to your freakin' head so that you can answer your phone at any second. And are you that lazy? So lazy that you can't even flip open a real cell phone and hold it up to your ear?
Next time you see one of these fools walkin' around like they're Mr. Big Bad Himself, just point and laugh at them. Maybe if enough of us do that - and enough of us make them feel like the true idiots they are, they'll stop acting like the arrogant little rich bitch you are and start paying attention to the humans right there in front you. Ya know, they probably won't but we can still point at them and laugh.
(sorry blake for the bad words) ;)
-marc
You should have a bunch of cards with Panera's phone # on them so when you see them you can hand them one and say "...it looks like you would rather phone in....NEXT!!"
ReplyDeleteGlad to be the moral conscience of your blog.
ReplyDelete