One of the many, many, MANY things I never thought of before I was a Stay At Home Dad (or Swag At Home Dad, as some like to call it) is/are Thank You cards.
Z had a big ole birthday bash, with a boat load of presents! All those peeps get ... a thank you card! Now, we're doing it special this year ... cuz that's how we roll and it's no small task. I won't reveal our secret, only those who were so so generous enough to get Z a gift will be getting this special thank you cards. I may have already said too much ... Stacey might kill me for posting the picture I did above.
If I don't blog anymore, you all know why. Stacey got mad that I revealed the Thank You cards to the world before we actually sent them out! But this is secret enough ... isn't it? ;)
Cheers! And thank you, in advance, to everyone. Not only for your kind generous gifts, but your loving caring time giving souls.
-marc
No comments:
Post a Comment