Saturday, August 14, 2010
Home Alone & Justin Beiber Hoodies
Well, I just dropped Stacey off at the airport for her 4 day adventure to New York City. Zoe and I are on our own! OH NO!! I'm crying - I'm so sad, I don't know what I'm going to do!? HOW WE WILL EVER SURVIVE?!?! Just jokin'...
So far it hasn't been much different than a week work day ... but maybe that is because I just dropped her off less than 2 hours ago. We will see how it is on day 3. Stay tuned, I'll probably turn to my trusty dusty friend called Blogger since I don't have a the mother head's physical shoulder to cry on. *Sniff*
I need to reinvent my style. Yeah, my clothing style. Tighter jeans, cooler shirts, hats, accesorize. OMG, my wife has changed me. I know this would sound gay coming from any other man, but I'm married and have a kid - I can wear whatever I want! She, my wife, got me a purple hoodie the other day, and I call it my Justin Beiber Hoodie. So WATCH OUT!
Random. I know.
Um ... there's so much to say. So much to tell everyone. Who all reads this anyway? Stacey's parents? I know you guys are there, how's it goin'? My dad - hello dad. (I've been trying to use a thesourus, can you tell?) And Margaret of course, what's up? Blake? My middle brother ... are you there? Todd? My wiser third, are you there? I know Aunt Anne is reading - hello! And Stacey checks this often to see if I've posted pictures she hasn't seen. ;) Hi baby! Aunt Suzanne? Are you still on the Internets? The Garvins, or at least preggo Jessica is reading - how's it goin'? Who else reads this? I got 30 "followers" and I don't know half of you. Say hello!
Then maybe I'll write more! For now - it's time to play w/ my baby. Weekends are all about Z. I do have a photoshoot later, but that's it as far as work goes today. I've been workin' hard all week - now it's time for a little baby attention.
Peace out,
-marc
Labels:
justin beiber,
mom,
new york city,
style
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Marc, Your the man.your going to do fine. remember its just another day @ the office. Stan
ReplyDeletehey man. i read this.
ReplyDeleteyou best friend
kayla tucker
Oh cute baby..... i hope your baby when big will handsome like justin beiber.
ReplyDeletePreggo Jessica is doing well. ALMOST HALF WAY THERE! And believe it or not... Mr. Garvin reads as well... He likes to hear from other guys who are mr. mom... He will be for the first few months!
ReplyDelete