Saturday, August 21, 2010

Being Resonsible & Thinking of Everything

Being a parent means you think of everything. I post this as a blogger entry due to the fact that I think "my readers" will understand more than just my twitter followed and facebook friends. When you have a child, all thought proccess gear towards the child. One adult has to be around Zoe at all times. Stacey and I can't just run up to Ralph's for a quick late night dinner. Not to be morbid, but what if the big earthquake of California hits when we are inside and we get trapped I side. Not cool! And this may seem as an obvious "duh!" to some of you, but these thoughts are still new to me. I haven't done anything like locking Zoe inside our apartment without a cell phone or keys ... Wait, yes I have. :). All I'm saying is, when you have a child, and get married, priorities change amd you stop thinking about only yourself, and really notice the impact your decisions have on others. Or at least that's what I've learned. :)

Good night.

-marc

1 comment: