A photographer friend of mine let me borrow what's called a Tilt/Shift lens. It's a beautiful piece of glass that allows you tilt the lens up and down, left or right and shift the same ways. It provides unique areas of focus and cool affects to what would be flat photos. Like the photo above.
I'll only have it for a little while but watch for it to be used a lot. I'm already in love with it!
There's a lot that I want to get to further my career in photography. Photography is a great profession because you get to have a lot of toys. It just takes time to acquire them. Here's my list:
Grey Cards
Light Meter
4+ New Lights
Canon Speedlight External Flash
Wireless Trans receivers
Canon 7d
Extra Battery Pack
50mm f/1.4 Prime lens
70-200mm Telephoto F/2.8 lens
TSE 24mm Lens
TSE 45mm Lens
TSE 90mm Lens
Wide-angle zoom lens - 16 mm - 35 mm - F/2.8
24-70mm f/2.8L USM AF Lens2 White Umbrellas
1 Large Softbox
2 Small Softboxes
iMac (the best of the best and biggest of the biggest)
4 16 gigabyte memory cards
10 1 Terabyte Firewire External Hardrives
Lightroom 3.0
I think that's about it for now. :)
Much love,
-marc

No comments:
Post a Comment