Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sau Paulo, Brazil

The United States tour was fun. We'd get off the bus and crawl into our beds, waking up the next morning to pull open the blinds to a different city. Here, on the Latin America tour we fly somewhere one day, get in at night, and the next morning pull open to blinds to a new country! It's amazing! My favorite part about traveling, and I feel bad because Lucas can't do this here, is to walk outside of my hotel and go, "hmm...right or left?". In fact, I think I'll do that now!

Ciao!
-marc

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous09:57

    Jo-jo Tso, you must take beautiful photos Brazil is amazing.
    Hey And Chile.... You liked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...If you like São Paulo..... You have NO idea about Rio De Janeiro (it is in Brasil).
    It's madness you guys come to Brasil and DON'T come to RIO. =[

    It has already happened with another international tour (- with Hillsong United)...they came to Brasil, DIDN'T came to RIO, though! Now they're on the second international tour..and finally coming to RIO DE JANEIRO.
    SO I hope...that you come to Rio on second tour.
    I whish you're enjoying Brasil, at least, a little bit.
    Sorry about english's mistake!

    Paz...Tchau
    (peace...bye)

    Beijos, Bi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am for you, yet perhaps more than that, jealous of you. :) Estou morrendo de saudades do Brasil! I am dying I miss Brazil so much! If you need any Portuguese pickup lines, lemmie know. Love you! Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Marcle. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous09:02

    oi, eu quero muito que vcs venham no BRASIL de novo , mas eu quero agora venham ao RiO DE JANEIRO.
    Aqui é muito lindo, tem muita beleza natural...e...é ao nivel do mar...não vai cansar vocês.


    Traslation...(my sister will put it in english...lol)
    Hi, I really wanna you guys come to Brazil again!!! But, now, I want to come to Rio de Janeiro.
    Here is very beatifull, has a lot of natural beatty...and..it's sea level not make you terred.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:46

    Heyy =)
    Great Shot.

    ReplyDelete