Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Buenos Aires, Argentina!

Hola, from Beunos Aires, Argentina! South America es MUY beuno y bonita. I love it. I love traveling. I love the tour life. I love being a photographer. This - this is a good moment.

Being enriched in a different culture at the same time as having rock star status is an interesting experience for your first out of the country excursion. So many things going on - so much personal positive change and happiness with life. It's not strange, it's delightful and welcomed. Life is fantastic.

Adios, Beunos Noches,
-marc

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous05:07

    Hi, I'm Vanesa and I'm Argentinian... I hope you liked my country... Isn't it gorgeous!? (What you could see)... What about the food?... Could you try "asado"?
    Love HSM!! Zanessa too!!! jaja
    Thanx
    Live...in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous05:41

    South America es MUY beuno y bonito.
    Is so nice. You come Chile tomorow?
    It´s so sad, you come to Santiago and Santiago is not cute, Villa del mar, Antofagastas that citys are beatifull from Chile, Any way I wait you like Chile and don´t forget, don´t drink water, buy water cachantun or vital.

    I gotta go to the university ....and don´t forget if are morning you says "buenos días" if afternoon "Buenas tardes" and night " Buenas noches"


    Adios marc, disfruta tu viaje
    Bye marc enjoy


    Bye marc

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO. JEALOUS. :) Live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous17:43

    Marc!! Hola!! aha, i'm from here and i met you guys in the airport!! you guys are awesome, and i hope you've taken lots and lots of photos of the concert here in argentina!! it was awesome, i enjoyed it a lot!!... I can't believe i met the guys twice, and i saw you once too... it was like a dream, hope everything goes ok there! because now you are in chile.. have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous20:43

    I'm completely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous16:49

    Thats great marc!!!!!! Better get good pictures and of Lucas speaking in Spanish.

    Lg.org people still waiting to fing out the date of when the Along for the ride book is coming out. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete