Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Caracas, Venezuela

Man, this trip just keeps getting better. Yesterday we jumped on a charter plane to fly to Caracas, Venezuela and not only was the view amazing but we also got to chill in the cockpit for a little bit. Now, being in this crazy town about to go to the venue to do another crazy show and all I wanna do is dance.

Traveling is awesome, and like I said before I will be doing more of it in the future. You learn so much about yourself, about others, about the world and everything. Everyday you're a new person. This world is bigger than Missouri, Oklahoma, California, the United States ... there are a lot of people on this planet.

More later,
Peace,
-marc

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous09:15

    Great Shot, Marc.
    aww. it's so Awesome for you To Travel all over America. =)
    I hope you're Fine. ;)
    p's. Hope you come to Europe. =)

    Peace, Beijos.
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:48

    Nice Marc. Hope that you have great time there!Get us some updates on the LG.org forums please!!

    Oh and By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete