Sometimes I just don't feel like taking pictures. Like I'm all pictured out. No creative juices are flowing through these veins right now.I don't know how many people read this so it's not a big deal but Jess and I are no longer together as of a couple days ago. Perhaps that's why I'm not feelin' too photo-ey...I'm not really feeling anything at the moment. But what was done had to be done and almost needed to be done to set, at least, me back on the right track. Everything's cool...don't worry about me.
So I decided I needed a dog. Ya know, Elle (Jess' dog) won't be around here anymore so I need someone to keep my company. A couple friends and I went dog searching at the pound today but with no luck. One day.
And the anticipation to move to Los Angeles continues to grow daily. As much as I love Oklahoma (and I do...really, this place is so uniquely pitiful it's amusing) I'm ready to go. I visited Brooks in Santa Barbra but ... no thanks. Nothing against the school (even though they dissed every other universtiy in the country, i'm not into that) it's just not for me. School is not for me right now. And it gives my brother hemroids I know but I just can't do it. So I'll trek out to the big city at the beginning of August to live with Michael and see what happens from there.
Alright - blogging sucks.
peace,
-marc
i love you
ReplyDelete