Sunday, April 09, 2006

back to the blogging world

Due to recent requests I've decided to bring back the blog. I think life has taken a turn for the better in the past couple months so my posts won't be depressing and I won't soak my keyboard in tears everytime I write.

For now, just for updating purposes; I currently am not enrolled in school but am working as a free lance, self promoted starving photographer in Oklahoma City, OK. I just recently took the photographs at my father's wedding, went to Florida to hang with Lucas and Michael at Disney World for a couple days and next week I'll be in California for to visit Brooks Institute of Photography and to scope the area out before I move there in August.

I'm still with Jessica and it's been ... a long time. But things are great between us. =)

That's about it...and we'll see how long this blog thing lasts.

peace

1 comment: