Contrair to popular opinion from friends and family I've actually been really busy this week. Granted I haven't woke up any day before 10:00 am but that's early for me! After I got back from Florida the tasks were adding up so I've been working my little tush off but don't worry - I'm still having fun.
If you haven't checked out Paul's website you should. You can check out Coffeesquares or his new professional site Paul Wilkes Photography.com. Last night Paul and I met up at Waffle House for our usual random get together and lemme tell ya...this kid's on fire. In photography you find people that you feed off and Paul is one of these people for me. When I met him back in college he just "took pictures." He would tell you that I was better than him then but I'll tell you now that he's better than me. And it's cool. His photography has surpassed mine ... but only for a little while because that's how we work. I'll have a better month then him, he'll see that and then kick his photography up a gear surpassing me the next month. And then I'll see what's happening and work even harder to be better than him the next month. It's a friendly "competition" that helps us both out.
Tomorrow I leave to Cali to visit Brooks and I'm excited. As of now Brooks is up in the air. This visit will determine whether or not I got back to school. We'll see. Thanks to Blake-o for the plane ticket out there. What a good brother. =)
If you haven't checked out the galleries you should cuz there's tons of new Engagement shots and weddings.
Alright - that's it for now. Back to work.
Peace,
-marc
Have fun in Cali, and I hope the doors open for you.
ReplyDeleteBlake-o... how funny. That's been my nickname for him for years. Did I subconsiously steal it from you?