Friday, November 04, 2011

Living Room Mess Time-lapse

This was taken before we went to Texas, but I'm just now getting around to posting it. And please, apologies for the crappy camera. My poor iPhone has been dropped, stuffed into pockets with keys, and sucked on by a 4 month old so the camera is not as crisp as it used to be. But you still get the picture. :)

We try to pick up the house every night, so in the mornings this is what it looks like.

Through out the day, Z gets her toys out ... and I move stuff around too.

More toys...

Even more toys!  
Can you spot I?
So we either try to pick up before mom gets home after 5 or we let her see how much fun we've had (and convince her to help us clean up!)

Much love y'all!
-marc

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Especially the tipped over chair in the fourth picture.
    I clean first thing in the morning, after I get my two oldest to school. My dog then starts re-creating the mess while I am out for my morning walk; it continues to increase as our 7 month-old throws puffs on the floor and our 2 year-old promptly steps on them.
    I never actually see any of the 4 of them play with toys in the center of the room and yet, the floor is always cluttered with them. By 4 pm, there is no where to put the baby down on the floor without fear of him impaling himself with a colored pencil, I fear he will never learn to crawl.

    ReplyDelete