If any of you are friends with Stacey on Facebook, you already know. Or, if any of you are friends with us in real life, you already know...
Stacey and I are expecting Baby Blackwell #2!!
Yup! We are building the Empire, ladies and gentlemen! Only 7 more to go! Just kidding ... who knows how many. But here - I'll answer some of the questions you may have...
Didn't you just have one? (aka, was this planned?) Yes, yes we did! Thanks for the reminder. The babes will be 21 months apart. We want to have our children close together for a number of reasons, so this works out perfectly!
Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet? Nope! Stacey will be 13 weeks along and you don't find out the gender until 18 weeks! I'm crossing my fingers for a boy. ;)
What are you going to name him? Him you say? Well, we have a few names picked out, but we'll keep that under wraps until he/she arrives.
How the heck are you gonna handle 2? Good question! But I've learned after handling one, if I can do that, then I can do anything! I'm Super Dad and Stacey, Super Mom. We aren't worried any more than we should be and are excitedly planning the future of our growing family!
We are going to the Doc later today for an extensive ultra sound and checkup, but everything so far has been great! The babe has a steady heartbeat, and he/she is making Stacey hungry, nauseous and tired, which is a good sign!
I just wanted to share! I've been meaning to for a while, but we just figured the online world would figure out in due time. This is the time! :)
Cheers!
-marc
No comments:
Post a Comment