Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008!

Two Thousand and Eight. The Year of of the Portrait.
Life is good.
Business is good...(could be better, could always be better) ;)
Friends are great.
Production is up.
Creativity is flowing.
Life is good.

Booya.

-marc

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous14:43

    I hope that you are not planning on abondoning this blog just because you've gone all technical and got ya self a vlog. I loved your work in 2007 and im sure that i'll love your work in 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booya, Marc? That's awesome.

    =D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    Stay amazing. Keep up the good work. Hope your year is great!

    -kelsi

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Marc!!

    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous08:43

    I've already told you this, but...

    HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

    peace'
    -cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous15:55

    2008 is going to be great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you work Marc, your an awsome photographer. keep up the good work. peace Jessie B, check out my blog at jessembyrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete