Thursday, July 06, 2006

8:59 on Thursday

There comes a point in every man's life where he must write a blog that starts with: "there comes a point in every man's life". And today, at 8 - er, 9:00 pm on this wonderful Thursday evening I guess my time has come.

With small bank accounts, large debt, and a bigger move coming up, tonight is the kind of night I wish I would win the lottery. Of course, this is an every day wish but tonight it's just pokin' me in the face. I've always tried to keep a smile no matter how much or how little of the green pieces of paper I have but it's getting harder.

I want to be a good person. I think calling/seeing your friends or keeping your word to them is more important than working your ass off 40 hours a week to sit alone in a big empty house. But tonight I didn't keep my word, I haven't seen my friends and I've only worked 5.698 hours this week and I'm still sitting alone in my small apartment. What's wrong here? This whole "being a better person" thing is hard. But like I said, in the end, worth more than any money in the world.

By the way, only live in Raindance Apartments at 122nd and Penn in Oklahoma City if you enjoy rap music blaring from our African brothers in shitty cars during all hours of the night.

The other day someone compared the TV show Arrested Development to Sienfield. I downloaded AR just to test this theory, being a Sienfield fan myself, and I think they were smokin' crack. No comparison. I laughed a total of twice in 3 episodes of AR and think I'm going to delete it. Better than Sienfield? This person should be shot.

Alright...that's all.

Peace,
-marc
(oh yeah, and I hate how Blogger makes you put in a Word Verification before you can publish a blog. Before we know it we'll have to give a word verification, social security number, mother's maiden name and first pet's origin of birth to post a blog. What is this world coming to. Tonight's Word Verification is: nmbgyrq . Thanks Blogger.)

((oh yeah again, I think it's funny that Blogger's Spell Check finds the word "blog" and "blogger" to be mis-spelled words))

(((I really don't hate Blogger. I think it's great)))

I feel like I should sign off again,
Peace,
-marc

2 comments:

  1. I'm astonished that you are so precise about how long you've worked. It took me like ten minutes just to figure out that 5.698 hours is 5 hours and 41 seconds and 68 tenths of a second. You are crazy precise. You photographers are so freakin technical all the time. Like 2.8 on bulb at ISO 3200 baby! You know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean 41 minutes and yet 68 seconds....crap I can't do this stuff...sorry to tard up your blog man.

    ReplyDelete