If my laundry gets done in time I might go downtown and try to get my driver's liscense again today. But probably not. Those crazy ladies down at the DMV scare me.
But I'll probably just paint. You don't have to drive anywhere to paint. There's a few big reasons why I like painting. First of all, you can't do anything wrong. On a canvas there's no such thing as a mistake. Sure, if you paint a huge black streak across your almost finished color peice and it's going to look weird...but YOU put that black streak there. Second - you can't do anything wrong. On canvas or off. If you're staring at a peice, zoning out to loud music and just painting you're not gonna hurt anyone. You're not gonna waste any money, cause anyone grief or do anything you'll regret the next day. It's great! The third reason I love painting is the creative process itself. My first paintings are a joke. Now I'm seeing the progress and skill rise and it's exciting. (it's like in the Sims when your Skill Level's rise) Yeah, it's me that's getting better but it's only cuz I've put time into it.
There's more reasons but 3 just seems like a good number.
Peace,
-marc
No comments:
Post a Comment