Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Gardening ... round 2

Last year we attempted to garden. I went out, bought some wood, some good dirt, a shovel and some seeds and was ready to go! It was a few days before Indie was born actually, I remember. So sometime in June.

Garden 2011
Around July our gardeners came (no we're not rich and famous yet, we rent and they provide the gardeners) and they tilled up our garden! It was obviously a garde and we were even starting to see some greenery! I was p-ohed. I still watered it and showed it love, but alas, no veggies. We even had a rope hanging over the garden with the papers the seeds labeling what was where. (See photo)

So this year we started again. We've planted Squash, Carrots, Okra and Peppers. I've also properly labeled everything IN the ground so our gardeners aren't confused.

Here are some photos. We will keep you updated on our progress!

Please don't till our garden, gardeners!


Tools of the trade.

Our Garden 2012
Do you have any advice for gardening? I'm worried about the cats next door, the squirrels and Zoe. Should I put some protective wiring up or anything? Anything special to keep mind of? Any and all advice is more than welcome!

Cheers!
-marc

No comments:

Post a Comment