"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal." -John Lennon
I don't know if you check your blog everyday, but, I'm almost sure you woun't answer me back, but I have to try...I can't do anything more..I tryed to do everything to make Lucas know that I'm his fan... I think this is the last thing that I can do...I know you're friends..so..please, I know you don't know me..and Is very strange I ask a thing like this for a person that I don't know, But I'm trying...I hope you understand...Many kisses for you and Lucas...I love him so much..PLEASE HELP ME!!
true message of the Mr Lennon the peace is an utopia or cliche but i believe in the human charity and the love...all you need is love this is a true phrase too...
Hi Marck!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you check your blog everyday, but, I'm almost sure you woun't answer me back, but I have to try...I can't do anything more..I tryed to do everything to make Lucas know that I'm his fan... I think this is the last thing that I can do...I know you're friends..so..please, I know you don't know me..and Is very strange I ask a thing like this for a person that I don't know, But I'm trying...I hope you understand...Many kisses for you and Lucas...I love him so much..PLEASE HELP ME!!
By: Karim Marins!
john lennon was a smart man. ;)
ReplyDeletecouldn't agree more.
ReplyDeletepeace and love is eternal.
and so is The Beatles (:
true message of the Mr Lennon the peace is an utopia or cliche but i believe in the human charity and the love...all you need is love this is a true phrase too...
ReplyDeleteAkane (Maria)
Argentina