Sunday, June 24, 2007

Church on Sunday

This morning my father and I went to church.
Some white bearded man tried to convince me that God really does exists.

I don't think it worked.

Peace,
-marc

2 comments:

  1. He does exists!! =]
    And life with Him is simply AMAZING!!
    We are safe all the time!!
    Real Peace, only with Him.
    Take care =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "some white bearded men" ..... :)

    I think god exists.
    you can see bad things everywhere, every day.
    so I think that if there is the evil, there must be the love, the good things.
    and if something goes bad, it isn't god's fault I think.

    I need to believe in this.

    ..and you dont' have to, no one can try to convince you of something that should be in you. and if someone tries to, his beard isn't white.

    anyway, only if you try to find a person, and not to find a couple of ideals, then you could say you really tried.

    bye,m.

    ReplyDelete