We get wireless internet on our tour bus. How cool is that? It's 2:57 on this early Tuesday morning and we're somewhere between Houston, Texas and Tampa Florida. After another crazy day doing to tour business it's nice to unwind, watch a few DVDs, upload a few photos and videos, and draw.
I'd write more . . . but it's hard to describe life on the road. People who have done it live in a different world. A comfortable family environment that creates it's own set of rules and sense of time. It's fun. And I like it.
Peace out.
-marc
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletesounds great!
ReplyDeletei have never actually lived on the road so i would know but maybe i should try it sometime :D
look after yourself and tell Lucas 2 too ok lol
peace out,
-Danielle
don't you feel quite numb?
ReplyDeleteHey Sunshine!! I was thinking about you today, hope your doing well, id love to hear about the crazy journeys life has taken you on lately, i miss your journals! I guess i'll have to settle for your blogs ;) take care marc, miss you!
ReplyDelete