Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today

Today I walked outside at work and smiled because: I'm in California.

Today a lady approached me and asked me if I was "the photographer". I answered: "Yeah".

Today I sold 1 image for a very large sum of money and it felt: Great.

Today I saw Mountains.


Today I thought about Mom. I thought about how proud she would be / is because of what I'm doing.

Tonight I may crack open a bottle of wine. Because: I can.

Tomorrow my bank account goes from Red to Black.

Today my boss complimented me and I made a couple of little children smile.

Tomorrow I don't have to wake up 'til: 11:00 a.m.

Today I worked 12 hours.

Yesterday I made out with a girl.

Tonight I will sleep like a baby.

Tomorrow will be just as awesome.

The next day is Saturday. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm glad you're doing so well! Congrats on selling one of your pictures. :) I'm sure that Saturday will be great as well!!

    ReplyDelete