Saturday, August 12, 2006

life is good




Alright, so it's 4:52, which means it's 6:52 a.m. in Oklahoma and Missouri where most of my friends and family are probably waking up cuz they're weird like that and wake up when I'm going to sleep. But today has been awesome. Actually, the past 8 or 9 days have been really, really awesome. I feel good about everything. Even though I'm jobless and that darn number on Bank of America's website just keeps getting smaller ... and I'm jobless ... it's all good. I'm surrounded by some very awesome and positive people. Not that I wasn't back in OK - not that at all ... I miss you guys, but - wow -. There's beautiful people every where, every where it self is beautiful, people don't care about you - thus you can do and be whatever you want and no body cares.

Tonight, just an instance that stuck out, we were watchin' some music videos by Michelle Gondry and a neighbor stopped by cuz he heard some cool music. His name is Thomas and by the end of the night he told us he was "inspired" by us "beautiful people". It was kinda cool. It's fun, it's a very creative atmosphere ... tonight Michael painted in Oil ... it was pretty cool. Yesterday was a blast and all I did was run errands with Lucas. On Sunday I'm going to Palm Springs to go to the Teen Miss USA Pagaent. ??? And supposidly it doesn't slow down. Ever. It's always something and it can always be positive if you surround yourself with positive people in positive places. Can I use "positive" any more?

Not that I felt stuck in a rut in OK - not that I felt the place dragged me down ... I just knew that something really cool was going on out here, something I wanted to be a part of. My friends, my homeboys from High School came out here and caught on to a vibe that has taken them far into this really fun, really successful, really creative "roll" and I wanted to be a part of that. And now I am. Today we (luc, mike and i) were walking into Guitar Center and some random dude that was walking past us said ... randomly, "you guys look like you should be in a band".

Today I bought a new camera. Like? Oops?

I found a new radio station. KCRW 89.9 where they just informed me that it's 2 after 5 and time for me to go to bed.

Good morning y'all. ;)

-marc

(p.s. my spell check told me i didn't spell any words wrong, but i know i did so it must not be working. i apologize, remember - it is 5:09 in the morning.) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marc! I'm glad all is going well in California. From what you have written, it sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun just hanging out. Oh, and I love the new picture of Lucas you put up!

    I also must say that I love all of your pictures in general. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up Marc lv the blog and luv all of you pictures!
    keep it up,
    Danielle x

    ReplyDelete